Saturday, November 04, 2006

Life On Hold

Saturday morning at 8:45am? Why am I blogging? Because I'm frustrated. Woke up determined to go my church's prayer meeting and community service thing this morning. Shoes are on and I'm holding my keys but then the voice of wisdom (her name is Stephanie, my roommate) looks at me and how crooked I am standing and tells me I really shouldn't go if my back is still so bad. Where is the sanity? I'm 27 not 80! I'm frustrated. I was doing so much better yesterday and then why do I wake up like this again this morning?

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

J, I'm praying for you. Wish I was there :( you know how I love 'fixing' your back.

6:03 p.m.  
Blogger ChenAngel said...

I hope that back gets better sweetie. I'm prayin for ya and I miss ya

8:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home