Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The Waiter Who Made My Night

So apparently I look 18 years old! I was asked for ID last night when I ordered a drink at a restaurant! HA! So great!! That hasn't happened for like 6 years!! Actually laughed at the guy when he asked me and when he saw the date on my driver's license, he looked a little sheepish! And had a good time with good people at a great restaurant (props to Spring Rolls) - happy birthday Lydia! The fact that people came from London and Ottawa to celebrate your birthday says a lot about the kind of person you are.

3 Comments:

Blogger lowonthego said...

awww thanks J!

you are the coolest pseudo 18-year old that i know.

8:56 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey j, wait...so...you're not 18?! haha ;) unexpected boosts to the ego are always sa-weeet! I hope to catch around York sometime soon! I miss your lovely bum.

11:23 p.m.  
Blogger Kelley Anne said...

you and me both babe!

5:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home