Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Last 2 Weeks

How do you really summarize the last 2 weeks? Summed up it would be answers to prayer - from lives changed to room bookings last minute, solid people getting involved in new campus movements, strength to make it through a busy day - you name it, God's done it. He is awesome.

I'm tired but satisfied and not feeling out of control (last year I felt totally out of control).

I'm so glad to be living with 2 amazing roommates and no longer by myself. While at times challenging to my task-oriented self, living with people is just so much healthier.

I have a great staff team and I'm so thankful for them. And as always, I'm loving Toronto. Got to take in a great film at the film festival last week. Only in the city people, you should come.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten said...

Yeah. I'm living alone and I think I might be getting a cold.

5:33 p.m.  
Blogger JWo said...

lol - the city is great - to visit. Sounds like a great start to your year! Good to hear!

9:42 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great roomies always makes life so much more brighter. And the city so awesome this time of year. I'm finally gonna be able to make it to 532 this Thursday, HURAYY!! You hyped for summit, cuuzzz *i'm* hyped for summit. Sadly, I'm still tryin to convince my spouse, Shalini, to come. She's threatened to take her ring off if i don't stop harrasing her about it, lol.

12:23 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home