Sunday, March 26, 2006

Spring is here, I can't sit still!

I may have ADHD. I couldn't sit still all weekend, nothing held my attention for longer than an hour. Went for a run this morning and a long bike ride this afternoon - what a great day outside! Being outside with the sun in your face will always change my mood. But in the middle, I was trying to read but just couldn't get into it. I looked up from my book and saw how dirty my apartment windows were and figured, I'm going to fix that! So, I got my windex and papertowels out. On the first side of the window, I slid the screen out, sat on the window sill, hanging out the window and cleaned the outside. But when I went to do the other side, I found out that the window doesn't open. Now half my window is spotless and the other side, is still filthy and looks even worse next to the clean! It looks ridiculous and is going to drive me nuts for the last month of living here! I laugh when I think of all the people in the buildings surrounding mine watching me hang out my window trying to reach far enough to clean it - what a sight! For those of you who were with me in Asia, it reminds me of the ladies standing on the 10th floor window sill. Actually, that's where I got the idea. At least I didn't stand, my legs were still hanging on the inside. Very safe. Ok, so I might be a little bit of a clean freak.
On another note, by recommendation of a friend, bought the Curious George soundtrack which is all Jack Johnston and now I can't get enough - it's been on repeat all day.

4 Comments:

Blogger lowonthego said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

haha see the soundtrack is good eh? ^_^ lovely. and the insert is just SO cute.

you should also check out tristan prettyman....she's kinda like a female jack johnson :)

10:19 p.m.  
Blogger It's My DLu! said...

dude!

one of the fam has it over here. i love it too. especially the first couple days i couldn't get enough of it.

i especially enjoy "the 3 Rs" and "talk of the town."

jack johnson is donculously chill.

11:36 a.m.  
Blogger wattsupjen said...

Glad you didn't push it too much Jeans with legs hanging inside your window. Remember watching those women stand on the ledge of windows weekly right across from my 4th floor kitchen window! Hanging outside by one hand and one foot! I often dreaded the idea that I might witness one of them fall to their death. Morbid I know.

2:07 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh...I wondered about that soundtrack. Now I'm oh-so-tempted to go out and get it!

11:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home