Sunday, March 05, 2006


My 4 year old nephew, Bennett, came to visit me this weekend! It was totally fun! It took us 2 hours to get from Burlington, where I picked him up, to my place because we took every form of transportation possible, but he loved it! He was actually shaking and squealing when the train pulled in and blew its whistle!

This morning (Sunday) he woke me up at 7am saying, "Auntie J, it's seven zero zero and that means I'm allowed to get up now." In my groggy state, I told him to go play but then I heard about it when it was seven zero four, seven zero seven, and at seven one one I finally gave in. He's just learning to read numbers. Anyways, we had a great time together. I love being an aunt! Another niece or nephew to spoil in about 2 weeks time!

6 Comments:

Blogger Glow said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:22 a.m.  
Blogger Glow said...

ok here we go again, with the comment:

Bennett is so cute! I can see your sister in his eyes.

I love your new haircut!

If only I could be so excited about the passing of time as Bennett!

12:24 a.m.  
Blogger wattsupjen said...

So cute! Love how he tells time! And love how he updates you practically by the minute! You should change your clocks to analog or change your clocks all together next time he's over!

1:54 p.m.  
Blogger Christine said...

Hey Janette! Welcome to blogworld! I had a feeling you would give in sooner or later. Cute pic of you and Bennet! Thats so great that he likes to come and visit you. I'm looking forward to hearing about the new little brother or sister. So fun!
Well, thats all for now. Check ya lata sista
Diggy

8:03 p.m.  
Blogger lowonthego said...

OH man so cute.

i remember when i went to your rents' house in st. catharines and played with him all sunday. SO FUN. haha the highlight: when he called me auntie J..even though i'm short and chinese..not tall and blonde. a pretty sweet compliment i have to say!!! :)

9:16 p.m.  
Blogger Kirsten said...

AFter Glo's comment, I keep trying to see your sister...it's not working!

9:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home